Monday, January 25, 2010

Wired, totally.

I have to remember to charge my phone.
I have to remember to charge my laptop.
I have to remember to charge my camera.
I have to remember to charge my iPod.
I have to remember to charge by Bluetooth device.

Being a slightly weird individual,
I also have to remember to charge the spare battery for my camera.

And then, I have to remember which cables to carry.
For the phone, one charger, and one transfer cable.
For the camera, the charger cable and transfer cable.
For the external hard-disk, a transfer cable.
For the laptop, the charger cable.
For the iPod, the charger cable and the earphones.
For the Bluetooth device, the charger cable.

This, is just what I carry to work.
And once I get there....
Let's not even go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment